Pageviews

Monday 31 December 2012

Happy Holidays !!!

 Yeah, Santa Claus is coming to town! I love winter holidays so much!!

  It was an extraordinary year for me. Unforgettable events, new meetings and, of course, new experience. What about the best moments of this year? Firstly, I won PR contest and had my first internship in cool PR agency. I got a driving licence and became a real driver :) Also I had an amazing trip to the sea. I even met Chiara Ferragni and fell in love with "Gangnam style" song :)) Thank you, 2012. For all sweet moments.

 Dear readers, I wish you happy winter holidays. Spend  amazing time with your friends and family. Be happy! Thanks again for reading. It's such an honour to me.

Best wishes! С наступающим !!
<3
Ally

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you as well :)

    Luv having you as part of the StyleSaint Society!

    xo/Allison

    ReplyDelete